Monday, April 27, 2009

Inexpensive decorating

I love quotes. I have a book where I write them down and they're on scraps of paper all over my office. So of course, when I see a scrapbook pattern paper full of quotes I have to check it out. My latest find is "Sweet Spring" from Fancy Pants Designs. It has one of my favorite quotes from Winnie the Pooh.

"If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together, there is something you must always remember, you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think, but the most important thing is, even if we're apart, I'll always be with you."

Awwwwwww!!!! I love that part about being braver than we believe. Such a great thing to keep in mind as we face the day.

So, what to do with this fabulous find? Well, I found these black 4x4 frames at Target last year in the dollar section and they were still sitting in my office waiting for the perfect thing to be tucked in to them. So, I cut the quotes out, matted them on a black papered paper and there you go, some sweet thoughts for less than $1.50 each.




And here they are in their new spot between the garage door and the laundry room :)

No comments:

Post a Comment